Eggs Benedict, please. Healthy Keto Eggs Benedict Casserole, heck, yeah! This recipe is a snap to make, is adaptable, and so very super yummy! Plus, it feeds a crowd with minimal effort. Did we mention it’s also keto? Seriously. This dish covers ALL the bases!
Keto Eggs Benedict Recipe:
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 bag Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 8 large Eggs (whisked)
- 8 oz Ham
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese (shredded) In addition, we used some parmesan and asiago.
- 1/2 cup Keto Hollandaise sauce
Hollandaise Sauce Recipe:
- 8 tbsp Unsalted butter (melted)
- 4 large Egg yolks (at room temperature – we used 3 whole eggs)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt (to taste)
Combine the egg yolks and lemon juice and whip until smooth. Slowly drizzle in the melted butter and combine.
Directions for Keto Eggs Benedict:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower rice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Spread the cauliflower in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour the eggs over the cauliflower. Sprinkle 1 cup cheddar over the eggs. Top with ham and rest of the cheese.
- Bake the casserole until cheese is melted and eggs are cooked through. (Approximately 20 minutes.)
- Let the casserole cool for 10 minutes. Drizzle with hollandaise sauce.