Valentine’s Day gifts for him – is this your struggle also? Sweet gifts this time of year are easy. Right? Well, maybe not so much if you’re looking for men’s valentines day gifts! However, this is the perfect time of year to show the guys in your life how dear they are to you. And if you are like us, we don’t want it to be a struggle to find that perfect gift for our men. This year we’re doing the DIY route for our loved ones. Narrowing down which Valentine’s DIY gift to make is our only decision. Which of these top 5 DIY Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him would you pick? Help us decide!
Men’s Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- DIY Strawberries and Roses. This clever way of sharing a gorgeous display of roses and strawberries is inspired by DIY Enthusiasts. We think of this men’s Valentine’s Day gift as a combination for us as well as our guys. Honestly, we love both sides of this festive gift! What a wonderful presentation, right?
- Valentine’s Day Box of Alcohol is hilarious and the perfect gift for a man who loves his liquor. You could even do this with special candies. Hey! How about those sausage sticks or beef jerky? Our guys would love that! The sentiment on the inside cover is pretty awesome too. We’ll be using it for sure! We found this on Pinterest and followed it back to Hubpages.
Food – It’s What to Get a Guy for Valentine’s Day
The way to my man’s heart is food. And when you add a little twist on food it makes these ideas the perfect men’s Valentine’s Day gifts!
- Conversation Heart Pinata Cake is one of the most adorable cakes we’ve ever seen! You could engage the kiddos and have them help with the baking to give a gift from the entire tribe to the man of the house. Hungry Happenings always has clever ideas!
- Eats Now or Never has a clever idea for the bacon lover in your life! (One sister’s son would go bonkers for this.) Can you say keto? Great gift for those avoiding carbs, right? You’re welcome!
- DIY Valentine’s Day Beer Gift is clever! AND if you stop in to Smart Party Planning, they have printable labels to make it even easier!
So these are our top 5 picks for DIY Valentine’s Day gifts for him. Come to think of it, we’d love these as gifts FROM our guys! We’re thinking we’ll do all 5 of them for our guys. How about you? What number do you like best? Do you have another idea to share with our readers?
If you missed our previous posts about Valentine’s Day be sure to check them out on our Valentine’s Day section.