Valentine’s Day gifts for him – is this your struggle also? Valentine’s is the perfect time of year to show the guys in your life how dear they are to you. And if you are like us, it is a struggle to find that perfect gift for the men in your life. This year we’re doing the DIY route for our loved ones. Narrowing down which Valentine’s DIY gift to make is our only decision. Which of these top 5 DIY Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him would you pick? Help us decide!
Sisters Know Best Top 5 DIY Valentine’s Gifts for Him:
- DIY Strawberries and Roses. This clever way of sharing a gorgeous display of roses and strawberries is inspired by DIY Enthusiasts. We think of this gift as a combination for us as well as them. What a wonderful presentation, right?
- Valentine’s Day Box of Alcohol is hilarious and the perfect gift for a man who loves his liquor. You could even do this with special candies. Hey! How about those sausage sticks or beef jerky? Our guys would love that! We found this on Pinterest and followed it back to Hubpages.
- Conversation Heart Pinata Cake is one of the most adorable cakes we’ve ever seen! You could engage the kiddos and have them help with the baking to give a gift from the entire tribe to the man of the house. Hungry Happenings always has clever ideas!
- Eats Now or Never has a clever idea for the bacon lover in your life! (One sister’s son would go bonkers for this.) And who doesn’t love bacon!?!
- DIY Valentine’s Day Beer Gift is clever AND if you stop in to Smart Party Planning, they have printable labels to make it even easier!
So these are our top 5 picks for DIY Valentine’s Day gifts for him this year. If we have time maybe we will do all 5 of them for our guys. How about you? What number do you like best? Do you have another idea to share with our readers?
If you missed our previous posts about Valentine’s Day be sure to check them out on our Valentine’s Day section.